Please help us to make your visit to our office as productive and efficient for you as possible.
Patient Responsibilities include:
- Obtaining all referrals from your primary physician and bringing them with you to the appointment
- Providing up to date insurance information to the office at each visit
- Calling the office 1 week prior to your new patient appointment to confirm your date and time
- Arriving for your appointment on time (We will make every attempt to give you a courtesy reminder call 72 hours before your appointment, but be advised that we require 48 hours notice to cancel or a "no show" fee will be applied)
- Bringing a list of requested medication refills to your office visit (Due to the large number of medication some of our patients require, long term or routine medications cannot be refilled over the phone)
- Bringing any forms (such as disability forms) to office in a timely fashion and with an explanation as to your needs (Many of these forms are time consuming and labor intensive and have a charge, please be advised we will need them several days in advance of the time they are due)
- Making your best effort to work with us to develop and adhere to your treatments, and letting us know about your progresss or any problems!
Wellstar Rheumatology at Vinings Health Park Wellstar Medical Group 4441 Atlanta Rd. SE Suite 315 Smyrna, GA 30080